I,m back from my long week week of being in the office, and I miss this so much. Today I am going to share with you an appetizer meal, I eat this sometimes but I am not really a fan of this dish; still it's delicious. I just want to share this recipe.
Let's start with the preparation, so we need these ingredients:
5 pieces medium sized Dried Fish sliced in half but not separated (tuyong nakabuka) or
1 kilo Lean Fish Meat
Mono Sodium Glutamate (optional)
5 - 7 Tbsp. of Cooking Oil
2 medium sized Carrots sliced
3 pieces Potatoes sliced
6 pieces Ripe Tomatoes
2 Bulbs of Onion
5 Cloves of Garlic
Small Sachet of Catsup
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp vinegar
1 cup tap water
- Heat Pan in medium flame
- Fry dried fish or fish lean meat until cooked or crispy
- Transfer the dried fish or the fish lean meat to the plate and the add a dash of MSG
- Discard the used oil and replace with the 2-3 tbsp of cooking oil
- Sauté tomato until skin peels off.
- Sauté Garlic until brown
- Add onion, sauté until caramelized
- Add Fried Dried Fish or Fried Lean Fish Meat and Sauté less than a minute
- Add carrots and potatoes and then mix
- Add Soy Sauce and Vinegar then mix
- Add water and Catchup
- Simmer Until Carrots and Potatoes are tender and when sauce gets a little thick.
- Serve in a semi bowl shaped plate.
Best serve during Lunch time or Dinner with Plain Hot Rice and a glass of cold water.
Happy Cooking and Happy Eating!