Friday, July 30, 2010

Welcome to My Blog! "Eat My adobo"

Hello Everyone and welcome to my blog "Eat My Adobo". I had been planning to make a food blog  before but the time seems to be so impossible to manage. I really need to burst out my ideas because of different new recipes that is running in mind and I love to observe different recipes and how they're made.

I am not a chef, I just love to cook and by that I learned through observations and asking different tips and opinions from different cooks.

I entitled my blog "Eat My Adobo" because Adobo is the first recipe I cooked and learned easily. Adobo is a famous Filipino dish that is seen in almost every food house. I love the dish because it has a very flexible taste, you can actually play and experiment with the ingredients; depending on your preferences. Me and other Filipinos love this dish so much.

Hope we can share different opinions that will serve as lessons to everyone.

Happy Cooking and Happy Eating Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment